To add Klarna to your Stripe integration, follow these steps:
- Log into the Stripe Dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Payments > Payment methods.
- Confirm your logo, brand information, and contact emails are up to date as they will be shared with us when you add Klarna as a payment method.
- Optional: use Stripe's test mode to check your integration and customer flow without placing production orders. You can do this by toggling Test mode in your Stripe dashboard before enabling Klarna.
- On the list of payment methods, find Klarna and click Turn on.
All the heavy lifting is done with the data you’ve already entered into your Stripe account. Klarna will be active within minutes. To learn more about adding Klarna to your Stripe account, head over to Stripe documentation.