The most common methods of integrating Klarna are presented below. Regardless of the integration method, your customers will be redirected to a Klarna hosted payment page to complete the purchase.
- Stripe Checkout is a low-code integration solution you can use to build a customized payment page hosted on Stripe. If you’re already integrated with Stripe Checkout, almost no additional development is required apart from enabling Klarna as a payment method. You can find more information on the Accept a Klarna payment page.
- Stripe's Payment Element is another low-code option where you can enable Klarna in your Stripe dashboard.
- The Direct API integration is a full back-end integration. Use it if you want to build a custom checkout and have more flexibility and control.
- Payment links are the easiest way to offer a one-time payment or a recurring payment without writing a line of code. You can generate a payment link from the Stripe dashboard and share that link with your customers.
- You can enable Klarna in your mobile app for React Native, iOS, and Android. When a customer selects Klarna in your app, a WebView appears where the payment is verified.