Klarna’s Instant Shopping is comprised of the following integration components:
- a Generation API for creating reusable Instant Shopping keys.
- an Order Placement API used for fetching and placing or denying an order, server-side.
An overview of the integration process is given below. As a reference we have picked the integration for displaying Instant Shopping on your website
- Obtain an Instant Shopping Button Key: Use the Generation API to receive a (reusable) key for setting up an Instant Shopping Button.
- Place the order: Respond to our backend-to-backend ping and place the order through our API.
- Have available a post-purchase page: The consumer will be redirected to this post-purchase page after the purchase is completed.
After the order is created, you can manage the order either manually via our Merchant Portal or through our Order Management API.