Here’s a handful of tips on how to make sure the printed QR code is always visible to your customers:
- Once you’ve completed the setup, perform a test transaction. Adjust the timeout and the length of the short code if necessary.
- Place and keep the printed static QR code at the till, so it’s only visible to customers preparing to make a payment.
- Make sure the QR code can’t be scanned by the customers in the queue or elsewhere in the store.
- Make sure the static QR code is permanently attached to the till. It shouldn't be easily removable.
- Make sure the static QR code is always facing customers, so they can easily locate it, scan it, and pay with Klarna.
- Don’t place the static QR code near product stands that are far away from the till.
- Make sure the static QR code is examined daily to prevent any tampering or wear and tear.
- Don’t forget to cancel the payment session if it’s no longer needed. This helps avoid confusing the customers