- Toggle to enable or disable the plugin. Should be enabled for both test and live modes.
Title (not applicable to checkout)
- This allows you to change the name of the Klarna payment type on orders. This only affects your backoffice, and is not visible to customers.
- This allows you to enable test mode using Klarna's playground environment. Playground credentials should also be entered for applicable countries (see below).
- This enables debug messages to be logged in WooCommerce ⇒ Status ⇒ Logs. It is recommended this is enabled.
Hide What is Klarna? link
- This hides the "What is Klarna?" link at checkout. This is not recommended, but can improve compatibility with some plugins and themes.
Float What is Klarna? link
- This floats the "What is Klarna?" link to the right at checkout. This is not recommended, but can improve compatibility with some plugins and themes.
- If checked, this sends Product and Image URLs to Klarna, which improves customer post purchase experience.
Add Klarna Urls to order email
- This will add Klarna URLs to the order confirmation email, which can help customers if they have Klarna-related questions about their order.
- This determines the type of customers that are eligible to use Klarna Payments on your store, business to business (B2B) or business to customer (B2C), and is determined by your contract with Klarna.
- These are the purchase countries from which customers will be able to use Klarna Payments as a payment method, and is determined by your contract with Klarna. Production credentials are generated in the Settings app in the Klarna Merchant Portal, test (playground) credentials can be generated through this link.
- Production: These credentials allow you to take real orders and will charge customers. If Test mode (above) is disabled, production credentials will be used to communicate with Klarna.
- Test: These are used to test the integration of our plugin and your store. These are not real purchases and customers will not be charged. Used if Test mode (above) is enabled.